Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Khloe Gen 2 months old






Khloe is now 2 months old. Time is sure going by quickly. She is growing and changing fast. Khloe is happy and healthy. She smiles and laughs at us. She coos and responds to our talking with vocalizations. Khloe is my biggest baby so far and in the 60th percentile for weight and 50th percentile for height. She currently weighs 11lbs. 3oz. I am so happy for her healthy weight so I don't have to worry about her gaining enough like the other two. Her sisters love her and are enjoying holding her and making her smile. Hailey clicks her tongue at her and smiles in her face. We have been keeping busy while I am on leave. We have gone on a few outings to the MOA, midtown global market, weekly visits to library, birthday parties, and shopping. We have also had lots of visitors each week which the kids love. Madison is still enjoying preschool. She just had a Valentine's party and mommy got to come and help teach the art project while Grandma watched the little girls. Maddie is such a good listener and is learning so much at school. Hailey has been enjoying all the visitors and spending time with mommy. She loves reading books, playing mommy to her babies, and cleaning. Both girls ask to clean for fun. I guess they see me cleaning a little too much.:) We are doing well and hope you are too.

No comments: