Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hailey 10 months old & Maddie 3 1/2





































Hailey is 1o months old and actually almost 11 months old so I thought I had better update the blog before the new month begins. She is crawling like crazy and standing up on everything and everyone. She is talking and babbling away. She loves playing with Maddie and tries to copy everything her big sister does. They laugh together and make noises and sing together and play together now. It is so fun to watch. Hailey also got her first two bottom teeth this month. She didn't fuss very much at all. She is still very good natured and has an easy going temperment. She is still very smiley and happy almost all of the time. We are blessed. Maddie is 3 1/2 going on 16. She says the funniest things and makes us laugh and surprises us daily. She just had her first dance recital and she loved it. She loved performing on stage in front of all the people. She loved getting her hair and makeup done and wearing a pretty costume. She loved the energy behind the show. After I finished doing her hair she looked in the mirror and told me, "I am beautiful! I am stylish!". The other day she asked to put my sunglasses on and then once she did she said," I'm a rockstar!" It is funny to hear how she views the world. We also went on our wedding boat for Maddie's preschool class. She had a blast and loved the boat and all the activities. We are now gearing up for summer and just got swingset that our neighbors generously gave us and have been playing in our pools. Both girls love the water and cannot get enough of the pools and bath time. I will post some pics and another blog soon for 11 months and family news.

No comments: