

Hailey is now 4 months old and had another doctors visit this week. She now weighs 11 1/2 pounds (9th percentile) and is at the 50th percentile for height. Just like her sister. Maddie has always been at the 10th%ile for weight and 50th% for height. She is healthy and well. Other fun facts about Hailey include that she has been rolling over from her tummy to her back for a month now and just started to roll from her back to her tummy. She is very strong and can do push ups. She also has learned how to use her hands and is able to play with her toys. She loves to eat food. She has started eating rice cereal and she cannot get enough. She has also tasted some other foods including an apple which she screamed when I took it away from her. So, I hope she will continue to love all new foods as we start trying the veggies. Madison has started to play with Hailey more now and lays by her and brings her toys when she cries. She is also saying Hailey and not Kaylee. I never thought we would see the day. Mostly she still calls her my baby and sister still. Madison has even begun telling the story of when Hailey was born. It goes a little something like this: she was in my ommy's tummy and we waited and waited and waited and she came out at the hospital and I came to visit with Bumpa and Kinsey and my purple carebear. It is a very cute story. Madison continues to be FULL of energy and very outgoing. Wherever we go she makes friends, young and old. She recently went to a wedding shower and passed herself around the circle to each lady at the shower to hold her and hug her. I don't know where she gets the extraversion from, certainly not me or her daddy. I am going back to work this upcoming week so wish us all luck with the next transition and lets hope it goes smoothly.
No comments:
Post a Comment