Monday, September 28, 2009

Fall update & Madison's 3rd Birthday!

We went to the apple orchard and Madison enjoyed posing for us. the apple orchard


We went on a wagon ride.


Madison's birthday and day 2 of the bouncy castle. She loved it!



Madison also loves her new sand/water table from Grandma & Grandpa Olson and Caleb and Kelly.





We got her a bike for her birthday but I think she is a little small for it still. She likes it though and has a matching princess bike helmet and knee pads.






At her birthday party when everyone was singing to her she was very shy.




Her little princess buddies at the party.


















This is the princess bouncy castle. It was pretty fun and big enough for the adults to join the kiddos. We all had fun!








Hailey and Maddie before the party started in their matching Cinderella dresses made by Grandma Penny.










I took out my little tea set that Grandma Rosell gave me and that we used to use with her to have coffee as little girls. It was Maddie's first tea party and she loved. Later that day she said "Thankyou mommy for the tea party" So sweet.










Maddie wanted to make crowns out of paper for everyone in the house. We had craft time and made the crowns and Madison made sure we wore them all day.













Hailey's first Twin's game. She was great! Maybe she will be a fan like her daddy.













We went to a petting zoo near the farm and Maddie got a pony ride.












The deer was eating her shirt and she was not happy. I showed her this picture today and she hit the computer screen and said "he was eating my shirt mmmpph!" She loved the petting zoo. She got to hold a bunny and feed all sorts of animals. She got to jump in a bouncy, play in a corn box, go thru a corn maze, go on a wagon ride, and play on a playground and jump on trampoline all at the same place. It was a great place for her to go.















Maddie is helping Grandma Deb pick eggs from the chicken coop on the farm in her dress and sparkly shoes. Not quite farm attire but what can I say she is girly girl.

















In the hay loft looking down at us below.
















Feeding the cows apples.



















Auntie Angele came over and gave Madison an art lesson on using water colors.



So, as you can see, we have been busy having fun while mommy is still home. I go back to work on Nov. 9th so have a few more weeks left of childcare leave and I am planning to enjoy them.:) The girls are both growing and changing so much. Hailey is smiling, laughing, and cooing all the time. She is also starting to get pretty strong physically and I am just waiting for her to start rolling over. She can lift her head up really well now. Maddie is going to the doctor tomorrow so we will see how she has grown in the past year. She continously makes us laugh with the things she comes up with. She tells me that God turns the lights on ( day) and God turns the lights off (night). She thinks when God turns the lights on that means she needs to wake up or as she says I waked up!. She also told us that God was on the Quarter.:) She just started Sunday school and we have been reading the Bible at night so I think she is trying to figure it all out. I will update again soon. Hope everyone is enjoying Fall.













No comments: